Saturday 4 June 2016

Top 10 Quotes from Legendary Muhammad Ali

The legendary former heavy weight boxing champion Muhammad Ali, diedat age of 74 on Saturday in Phoenix, Arizona. He was suffering from Parkinson's disease.

Ali, was also as skilled with words as he was in the boxing ring. His commentson sportsand life will remain iconic for generations to come alongside the lore of his historic fights.


Here is list of top 10 quotes: 

1. “He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life.”

2. "Impossible is just a word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing."

3. "Float like a butterfly. Sting like a bee. You can't hit what your eyes don't see."

4. "I am the greatest. I said that even before I knew I was. I figured that if I said it enough, I would convince the world that I was really the greatest."

5. "The fight is won or lost far away from the witnesses, behind the lines, in the gym and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights."

6. "Don't count the days. Make the days count."

7. "The will must be stronger than the skill."

8. "It isn't the mountains ahead that wear you down. It's the pebble in your shoe."

9. "Silence is golden when you can't think of a good answer."

10. "I don't count the sit-ups. I only start counting when it starts hurting because they're the only ones that count. That's what makes you a champion."

No comments:

Post a Comment